I love roasted vegetables. This exact recipe I use to toss into pasta and sauce with cheese, I...
I love roasted vegetables. This exact recipe I use to toss into pasta and sauce with cheese, I use them to make an omelet, I use the same roasted veggies to make a Sunday frittata, and I also just place them on the side of whatever protein we are eating that night. It is so easy, it’s nutritious and with some knife skills; slicing, dicing and mincing is a breeze. Enjoy!
- 1 zucchini diced 2 inches thick
- 1 yellow squash diced 2 inches thick
- 1 red bell pepper diced 2 inches thick
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced 2 inches thick
- 1 red onion diced 2 inches thick
- ½ carton sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 tsps. Minced garlic (2-3 cloves)
Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
Dice, slice and mince all of the vegetables. Place them all on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper except the garlic.
Spray with olive oil or sprinkle with about 1/8 cup of olive oil, toss with 1 tsp. salt and ½ tsp. pepper.
Cook for 20 minutes, turning the pan ½ turn half way through cook time at 10 minutes. Toss the minced garlic into the mixture and continue cooking for the remaining 10 minutes.
This year of 2021, we reflect that all of the traditions of the past that we love have been...