Pasta Salad I love a great pasta salad. I love it at an outdoor barbeque or at a Sunday sports...
Oven Fried Veggies
We love vegetables from the garden. But during the end of some seasons the vegetable choices are slim pickings. How do you use the same vegetable night after night and yet make it seem totally different? Here is how I mix it up! (No pun intended.)
Total Time:20 minutes
- 2 c. organic breadcrumbs
- 4 Tbsp. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoning or Herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 4 c. small cut veggies cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, eggplant
- 1 bottle organic olive oil spray
- Spray baking sheet.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, paprika, salt and pepper in a baking dish for ease of breading.
- Place the veggies of your choice into a mixing bowl and spray with the olive oil then roll each piece into the breadcrumb mixture and then place onto a baking sheet. (Or you can place the breadcrumb mixture into a bag and put the veggies into the mixture and shake till covered.)
- Place on a baking sheet spaced apart so they roast not steam.
- Bake 10 to 20 mins until they are tender and golden brown. Enjoy!