Halloween Mac N’ Cheese I love the autumn. Living in Las Vegas my whole life there was always a...
Savory Stuffing Waffles By Melissas Corporate Chef
by Nanny Bubby
Total Time:10 minutes
- 4 c. leftover stuffing crumbled
- ¼ c. fresh parsley chopped
- 2 large eggs beaten
- ½ c. turkey broth
- Nonstick cooking spray for greasing
- Leftover cranberry sauce for serving
- Leftover gravy for serving
- Preheat waffle maker and grease liberally.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine leftover stuffing, parsley and eggs. Add ¼ cup of turkey broth and mix until combined. Continue adding broth until the mixture is well moistened, but not soupy.
- Scoop half of the stuffing mixture into the center of waffle maker and spread evenly. Close the lid and bake until golden brown and crispy, about 5-10 minutes, depending on machine.
- Repeat with remaining stuffing batter and serve with leftover gravy and cranberry sauce.