Savory Stuffing Waffles By Melissas Corporate Chef
by Nanny Bubby
I love Thanksgiving and this is so fun! The best morning after snack ever! Try this with eggs on top! Enjoy! Remember, “Spread Love Like Butter”.For links to SHOP all ingredients at Melissas.com CLICK HERE
Total Time:10 minutes
- 4 c. leftover stuffing crumbled
- ¼ c. fresh parsley chopped
- 2 large eggs beaten
- ½ c. turkey broth
- Nonstick cooking spray for greasing
- Leftover cranberry sauce for serving
- Leftover gravy for serving
- Preheat waffle maker and grease liberally.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine leftover stuffing, parsley and eggs. Add ¼ cup of turkey broth and mix until combined. Continue adding broth until the mixture is well moistened, but not soupy.
- Scoop half of the stuffing mixture into the center of waffle maker and spread evenly. Close the lid and bake until golden brown and crispy, about 5-10 minutes, depending on machine.
- Repeat with remaining stuffing batter and serve with leftover gravy and cranberry sauce.