Stuffed Squash Blossoms I had never prepared or even eaten Zucchini Blossoms before. I love that...
Lunar New Year Long Life Noodles And Chicken
Total Time:20 minutes
- 8 oz. 1/2 box spaghetti or linguine
- 12 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil divided
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 c. bean sprouts
- 3/4 c. snow peas blanched and julienne
- 1/2 c. julienne carrots
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Rinse, drain and set aside.
- Toss the chicken pieces with the cornstarch, salt and white pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and swirl to coat. Add garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the chicken and stir-fry until it turns white.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Add the red pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the bean sprouts, snow peas and carrots and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the sauce and stir-fry until blended, about 1 minute. Add the reserve noodles and toss until coated. Transfer to a platter and serve immediately.