Brussels Sprouts With Mustard Seed
Total Time:30 minutes
- 1.25 lbs. Green Brussels Sprousts trimmed and halved
- 1.25 lbs. Purple Brussels Sprousts trimmed and halved
- 3 Tbs. Olive oil
- 1/4 C. Butter 1/2 stick
- 2 Tbs. Yellow Mustard Seed
- 1/4 C. coarse grained French Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt and fresh Ground pepper
- 3/4 C. dried cranberries
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss Brussels Sprouts with Olive Oil and Salt And Pepper.
- Roast in the oven on a cookie sheet for about 25 minutes or until the outer leaves begin to brown.
- Just before serving melt the butter in a small saucepan until the butter begins to lightly brown.
- Blend in the mustard and mustard seed and pour over the Brussels sprouts.
- Toss gently with salt and pepper and the cranberries and be sure the sprouts are covered well with the butter/mustard mixture
Halloween Mac N’ Cheese I love the autumn. Living in Las Vegas my whole life there was always a...
Ricotta Meatballs (Gluten Free) During the COVID shut down in April 2020, it was my sister’s...