Stuffed Squash Blossoms I had never prepared or even eaten Zucchini Blossoms before. I love that...
Riced Cauliflower Vegetable Bowl
Total Time:20 minutes
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 bag organic riced cauliflower
- 1/2 c. pesto
- 2 c. chopped kale
- 1 c. sundried tomatoes sliced
- 1 c. feta cheese crumbled.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add any cooked protein of choice or sushi
- Drizzle hickory smoked olive oil
- Pine nuts
- Pistachio nuts
- Butternut squash cooked
- Add the olive oil to a sauté pan. Once heated add the bag of riced cauliflower and cook till softened. Add the pesto stir till combined. Add the next 4 ingredients, (kale or greens of your choice, sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper). Stir till heat level increases to added ingredient to match the cauliflower. Finish with Feta cheese and drizzle of hickory smoked olive oil. Use as a side or place a cooked protein of your choice on top. Enjoy!