Roasted Vegetables With Temecula Olive Oil (TOOC)
There are times I have thought that the flavored oils I buy from Temecula Olive Oil Company are for just finishing a recipe not actually roasting from the start. Yesterday I did over an hour interview with Thom Curry the owner and General Manager of TOOC and learned that roasting or deep frying with the flavored oils is a great way to begin any recipe. Joila!!! Below we begin again with his recommendation.
Total Time:45 minutes
- 1 head purple cauliflower
- 1 bunch heirloom carrots
- 2 small bunches broccoli
- 1 ½ Tbs. TOOC fresh jalapeno
- 1 ½ Tbs. TOOC fresh lime olive oil
- 1 Tbs. TOOC vanilla and fig balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Heat the oven to 375°
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Clean and chop vegetables into bite size pieces and place on sheet pan.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oils and vinegar, toss to coat, and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25 minutes. Halfway through cooking, turn pan and toss vegetables.
- Finish with a pinch of sea salt and some reserved fresh lime olive oil.
Stuffed Squash Blossoms I had never prepared or even eaten Zucchini Blossoms before. I love that...
Holiday Trifle When I was about 10 years old my Aunt Irene began to invite us to her home along...