I love roasted vegetables. This exact recipe I use to toss into pasta and sauce with cheese, I use them to make an omelet, I use the same roasted veggies to make a Sunday frittata, and I also just place them on the side of whatever protein we are eating that night. It is so easy, it’s nutritious and with some knife skills; slicing, dicing and mincing is a breeze. Enjoy!
- 1 zucchini diced 2 inches thick
- 1 yellow squash diced 2 inches thick
- 1 red bell pepper diced 2 inches thick
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced 2 inches thick
- 1 red onion diced 2 inches thick
- ½ carton sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 tsps. Minced garlic (2-3 cloves)
Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
Dice, slice and mince all of the vegetables. Place them all on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper except the garlic.
Spray with olive oil or sprinkle with about 1/8 cup of olive oil, toss with 1 tsp. salt and ½ tsp. pepper.
Cook for 20 minutes, turning the pan ½ turn half way through cook time at 10 minutes. Toss the minced garlic into the mixture and continue cooking for the remaining 10 minutes.
Thanksgiving sides always seem to find a place on our tables when they represent something special...
Who doesn’t love the autumn in Las Vegas! The HOT 115 degrees is gone, there is cool fresh air in...