Fruit Roll-ups 1 ½ lbs. about 5 C. any fruit of choice, especially stone fruit, all of it pitted.2...
Cranberry Relish with Grand Marnier
by Nanny Bubby
- 3 tart apples Granny Smith or Pippen Peeled, cored and diced
- 2 slightly ripe pears Peeled Cored and diced
- 2 lbs. fresh cranberries
- 1 c. golden raisins
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. grated orange rind
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 c. Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- Mix together all ingredients except Grand Marnier in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 45 minutes until thick.
- Stir in Grand Marnier, let cool to room temperature and refrigerate covered until serving time.
- This is always served at Thanksgiving and is best if made the day before.