Year-Round Gazpacho By Nanny Bubby & Tanya Murray I love every opportunity to cook and create...
Year-Round Gazpacho By Nanny Bubby & Tanya Murray
by Nanny Bubby
Total Time:15 minutes
- 12 sweet red baby pear tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 14 oz. can fire roasted diced tomatoes drained
- ¼ c. red onion diced
- 1 English cucumber diced
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 jalapeño diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ c. parsley chopped + more for topping
- 2 limes zested and juice
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ c. apple cider vinegar
- 4 c. V-8 juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. smoked Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp. smoked olive oil
- 1 avocado for garnish medium diced
- In a large bowl, combine the fresh and canned tomatoes, onion, cucumber, bell pepper, jalapeño, garlic, and parsley.
- Then add the lime zest and juice, Worcestershire, vinegar, vegetable juice, salt, pepper, and Tabasco. Mix well.
- Separate half of the mixture to another bowl. With an immersion blender, coarsely blend half of the mixture and return to the main bowl.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the soup is chilled, top with more parsley if desired and the diced avocado.