Thanksgiving Butter Board I love Thanksgiving! It is my favorite holiday. I love the traditions of...
Retro Pasta Salad
Total Time:30 minutes
- 1 English cucumber cut lengthwise and seeded, then chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes sliced lengthwise
- 4 scallions minced white and green parts or 1 chopped red onion
- 1 bell pepper red, yellow, or orange, chopped in ½-inch pieces
- ¼ c. basil minced (reserve 1 Tbsp. for garnishing the top before serving)
- 1 2.63 oz. bottle of McCormick Salad Supreme
- 1 bottle Newman’s Own Italian salad dressing
- ¼ c. shaved parmesan cheese for topping
- Prepare the Rotini pasta per directions on package but cook one minute less than package directions.
- Chop all of the necessary vegetables and then combine pasta and all ingredients in one large bowl.
- Mix the salad dressing and poor liberally onto the salad mixture and toss. This can be done an hour before serving or overnight and placed back into the refrigerator. Top with the basil and shaved parmesan cheese.