Baked Miniature Pumpkins as a Soup Bowl
by Nanny Bubby
Total Time:2 hours
- Enough Tiger Pumpkins for each one of your guests.
- Carve off the tops of the pumpkins.
- With a grapefruit spoon scrape out the meat and seeds, being careful not to scrape the bottom too thinly.
- Once hallowed out, using organic coconut oil spray, spray the inside only and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Wipe the outside of the pumpkins with a paper towel to remove the extra oil so they do not char in the oven.
- Place on a cookie sheet upside down on a rack and bake with the tops off but also in the oven at 300 degrees for about 15 minutes. Watching closely to be sure they do not crack or split.