Baked Miniature Pumpkins as a Soup Bowl
Total Time:2 hours
- Enough Tiger Pumpkins for each one of your guests.
- Carve off the tops of the pumpkins.
- With a grapefruit spoon scrape out the meat and seeds, being careful not to scrape the bottom too thinly.
- Once hallowed out, using organic coconut oil spray, spray the inside only and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Wipe the outside of the pumpkins with a paper towel to remove the extra oil so they do not char in the oven.
- Place on a cookie sheet upside down on a rack and bake with the tops off but also in the oven at 300 degrees for about 15 minutes. Watching closely to be sure they do not crack or split.
Halloween Mac N’ Cheese I love the autumn. Living in Las Vegas my whole life there was always a...
Ricotta Meatballs (Gluten Free) During the COVID shut down in April 2020, it was my sister’s...