Dragon Fruit Salad With Feta
by Nanny Bubby
I love a beautiful salad. The deep red beautiful color of the Dragon Fruit just dazzles your eyes and makes your mouth water. The salad is cool, inviting, scrumptious and delicious. My favorite part, it is just unusual. Enjoy! Remember, "Spread Love Like Butter"
Total Time:25 minutes
- 3 c. Arugula
- 1 c. Chopped basil
- 3 Satsuma Oranges
- 2 Dragon Fruit red and white variety
- 6 oz. crumbled feta
- 1 blood orange juiced
- ¼ c. Blood orange olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Add the Arugula into the serving bowl. Arrange fruit slices around the arugula. Top with the feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the blood orange juice, blood orange olive oil, salt and pepper until blended. Drizzle over the salad. Toss gently and serve immediately.
- This could also be served with sliced grilled chicken or grilled salmon to add protein. Enjoy!