Frozen Bananas For Dessert
by Nanny Bubby
I love ………
Total Time:40 minutes
- 6 bananas
- 12 oz. package of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Chopped nuts of your choice
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Anything your heart desires on your frozen banana
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Peel ripe bananas and cut them in half. Insert a popsicle stick in the flat side. Lay them on the baking sheet and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- When they are frozen melt the chocolate with the oil in a microwave safe dish for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat the 30 seconds and stirring until melted. Or melt in a double boiler.
- Roll each banana half in the chocolate and then quickly roll in the sprinkles, nuts or whatever topping you are using.
- Freeze until the chocolate sets at least 30 minutes. Serve or freeze in an airtight container for up to a week.